Most aspiring successfuls often fall to the habit of complacency – that is – they often think and feel that having a job is enough. Just like a drowning person wading in the water of uncertainty, they do not realize the fact that what lies underneath their yearning and workings in a job is nothing more but a superficial attempt on making things right financially. Because here are 5 things why having a job is not enough to make you rich or even make you successful.
- If you think passing boards, getting a creditaion, and just having a job is enough; think again until you earn less than what you are worth.
- The boss and the company will become your lord, your king, and will be your slave master – be prepared to go to work even if it’s signal No. Hurricane outside.
- You are expected to be perfect; if you can’t do that, prepare to be Fired or Lick the boots of those in the higher ups.
- Are you expecting a high salary? Prepare for a sadistic disappointment – the company will laugh at you for thinking ahead of yourself.
- You think that having a job beats having a business or investment? Most 60 year olds suffer from unemployment and late-life crisis. While you are in a job, most of your peers who invested are now rich.
And there you have it, 5 reasons why having a job is not enough for you to succeed and financially get rich. I know, it got delivered with a little “zzing” but hey, would you really wake up with a gentle whisper or with a loud bang?
So if you don’t want to experience such disappointment then get my book “Polymath’s Profit” – it’s your guide to use your real talent and skills to succeed, rather than just relying on a job or a career that you hate.
Order our PaperBack here at facebook,com/livinglifephilipppines.