The summer is on and so is business, you could do these 10 businesses to get that heat going to increase your wealth. Don’t forget to get my ebook “Living Successfully in the Philippines” – your guide to the rich business in the philippines.
10 Business that is a sure hit this Summer in the Philippines:
1. Ice Candy Business – This is a sure hit because the Philippines is a tropical country, these treats are a must on summer. These frosty treats are made with fruit juice (or even chocolate) which are not only cheap but also delicious. If you have read my article “How to create ice candy business”, then you’ll know that you can start this business with a few capital – and who knows, you might be the next millionaire with this business.
2. Travel And Tours Business – Have you ever wondered how to get those deals for vacation? Look no further! This business could be your gateway to a successful summer biz. There are two ways to do this business: 1) Either tie up with a travel agency to do some freelance marketing of the deals, on which you can get commission or… 2) Create your own travel agency platform. The latter takes more time to do, however, they are a sure hit when you know your customers – Tourist.
3. Swimsuit Retail – Selling swimsuits have never been so good especially this season. Heck, who doesn’t want a pair of bikinis to impress those beach goers? All you need is some swimwear to sell (surplus or from manufacturer) and sell them on a higher price.
4. Surfing Lessons and Rental – Catch the waves with this business by selling or renting surf boards to tourist. You can also teach surfing lessons if you are one of those experts on this field. Lots of tourist go for this service.
5. Hostel Business – If there are tourist and people who go to vacation, odds are they need a place to stay. Having a real estate or property near tourist spots could serve as your business venture if your rent them out. Caveat is, they are quite seasonal, so if you want to do this business, now is the time.
6. Barbeque Business – Drinks, parties, and… Barbeque? Often, this business thrives on places where party and drinks happen. It is a staple of good times, so why won’t anybody do it? Go to Boracay and you will see this guy that sells barbeque from 6pm to 10 pm – you’ll be surprised how his success story is told.
7. Pool Rental – If you have a house with a pool or better- a resort; then you should be doing this business instead this summer. With the heat going on, pools and beach resort will offer the necessary coolness within this summer season. The reason why i put this below the list is because, this business requires huge capital to start with.
8. Wellness Training or Gym Business – This is also a must have for the summer biz. Not only does it jive in with the health conscious men/women, but it is also a must for those aspiring for a beach body – an expensive and arduous thing to do this summer. So if you make this as a business, many will flock to you to achieve that muscular and healthy body that is sure to impress the audience *ahem* at the beach.
9. Car Wash Business – This is one of the easiest business to do especially this summer. Kids and highschoolers often do this to increase their money on summer season. You just need water, soap and just rags. Top it off with waxing and vacuum services and you are good to go.
10. Catering Business – Last but not the least is the catering biz. Believe it or not catering is such a good business at summer because summer is also the season of parties! So to get rid of hassle on cooking within this hot season, people opt to go for catering instead. If want to know more on how to establish this, then read this article about “how to create a catering business”.
Now that you know about the businesses that you could do this summer, remember that proper planning and execution is still the key to your success. So, you should get my ebook “Living Successfully in the Philippines” to ensure that you have a guide on how to establish these businesses.
Have a great summer in the Philippines.