Another term for presidency has been established and as of June 30, 2016, President Rodrigo Duterte formally sits as the president of the Philippines.
So what can we expect to change on his term as president?
Here are the following:
- Traffic Management upgrade
- Educational Assistance Program
- More Social Security Benefits
- Better and Faster Documentation Processing (Government)
- Broad local and international investment programs
- Stronger Peso Index
- Lessening and or total eradication of corruption
- Better and livable living standard
- Bigger Salaries
- Cultural and Ethnical Advocacy (Tourism Benefits)
All of this are part of his plans and hopefully as expats and foreigners go, residing here in the Philippines may in turn be a better alternative as a retirement location but also as an investment location.
Better live in the Philippines!